BASPCAN Congress 2012 on Child Abuse and Neglect
Queen’s University, Belfast BT7 1NN
BASPCAN invite you to their 8th Congress, ‘Keeping Children Safe in an Uncertain World' from Sunday 15 - Wednesday 18 April 2012 in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Provides an opportunity for professionals from a range of disciplines from across the United Kingdom and internationally to share the latest findings from research and to debate how families may be supported and children kept safe.
- Innovations and Interventions
- Neglect and Emotional Abuse
- Children and Young People Living with Family or Community Violence
- Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- Supporting Staff and Developing the Response to Hard-to-Engage Groups
- Young People in Transition
Sunday 15 April to Wednesday !8 April 2012