This Who Cares? Scotland publication highlights promising practive and provides examples of corporate parenting intiatives. Who Cares? Scotland train, support and work with Corporate Parents, and this snapshot relates to corporate parents that they have worked with closely.
The following Corporate Parents feature in Promising Practice Round Up 2017:
- Bòrd na Gàidhlig
- Fife College
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- The University of St Andrews
- The Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership
- Skills Development Scotland
- The City of Glasgow College
- Ayrshire College
Visit the Corporate parenting website by Who Cares? Scotland.
See the CELCIS Spotlight on corporate parenting.