Design our 2020 Christmas card
Fancy getting creative?
We're asking school-aged children and young people in Scotland with care experience who are under 18 years of age, to come up with a festive design for the CELCIS Christmas card.
We’re especially fond of lots of colour, a vivid imagination and, of course, originality. The chosen design will feature on our eChristmas card - to be sent out throughout the UK and across the globe.
Keep your eyes on the prize
The winning designer will get a £50 One4All gift voucher. There will also be runner-up prizes of £10 vouchers.
What you need to know
We're having to do things a little differently this year and all entries will need to be scanned or photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The design should have a festive theme
- The design should be drawn or painted on plain A4 sized paper or produced electronically
- Materials such as cotton wool or glitter can’t be reproduced, so please don't use these
- Designs should be original - avoid the use of stencils and stamps
- The e-card will be produced in full colour, so designs can be as colourful as you like
- You must be under 18
- An entry form should be sent in with each entry
- We can only accept digital entries this year so designs must be scanned or photographed for entry
You can view all the terms and conditions in the flyer by clicking on the button below.
Entries must be emailed by Friday 4 December.
So what you waiting for? Go get crazy with the crayons or party with the paint!