Design our Christmas card
Fancy getting creative?
We're asking school-aged children and young people with care experience, who love to be creative, to come up with a festive design for our Christmas card.
We’re especially fond of lots of colour, a vivid imagination and, of course, originality. The chosen design will feature on our eChristmas card - to be sent out throughout the UK and across the globe.
Keep your eyes on the prize
The winning designer will get a £50 One4All gift voucher, which is accepted at 55,000 stores nationwide and online. There will also be runner-up prizes of £10 vouchers.
What you need to know
- The design should have a festive theme
- The design should be drawn or painted on plain A4 sized paper or produced electronically
- The finished design will be scanned, so must be flat
- Materials such as cotton wool or glitter can’t be reproduced, so please don't use these
- Designs should be original - avoid the use of stencils and stamps
- The e-card will be produced in full colour, so designs can be as colourful as you like
- You must be under 18
- An entry form should be attached to the back of each entry
- Photographs should not be used
You can view all the terms and conditions in the flyer by clicking on the button below.
Tuesday 3 December 2019.
So what you waiting for? Go get crazy with the crayons or party with the paint!