Design our Christmas card
This competition is now closed.
We are currently judging all the fantastic entries we've received, and will let the winner know soon!
Fancy getting creative?
We're asking school-aged children and young people with care experience, who love to be creative, to come up with a festive design for our Christmas card.
We’re especially fond of lots of colour, a vivid imagination and, of course, originality. The chosen design will feature on our eChristmas card - to be sent out throughout the UK and across the globe.
Keep your eyes on the prize
The winning designer will get a £50 One4All gift voucher, which is accepted at 55,000 stores nationwide and online. There will also be runner-up prizes of £10 vouchers.
What you need to know
- The design should have a festive theme
- The design should be drawn or painted on plain A4 sized paper or produced electronically
- The finished design will be scanned, so must be flat
- Materials such as cotton wool or glitter can’t be reproduced, so please don't use these
- Designs should be original - avoid the use of stencils and stamps
- The e-card will be produced in full colour, so designs can be as colourful as you like
- You must be under 18
- An entry form should be attached to the back of each entry
- Photographs should not be used
You can view all the terms and conditions in the flyer by clicking on the button below.
The competition is now closed.
So what you waiting for? Go get crazy with the crayons or party with the paint!