#Partycipation - Learn about the Participation Network
Topic: Corporate parenting, Education, Local authority, Voices of young people
CELCIS, alongside a wide range of partners, young people, and communities involved in participation, are excited to be part of the ‘Participating in Participation Network’.
The network is open to anyone who wants to use their voice or empower the voice of others.
It is a space to collaborate to make change, it acts as a community of practice for allowing people to reflect and learn from each other.
Over the course of several events attendees will get the chance to:
- Share good practice and learn from different participation approaches
- Challenge poor practice and tokenism
- Amplify and champion the participation work of each individual organisation and participation group
- Tackle ‘hot topics’ (e.g. ACEs, mental health) as a collective
- Develop new friends & opportunities for networking
- Inform a series of principles, values and guidelines for participation
Interested in learning more about the Participation Network?
Please contact Paul Sullivan